Sunday, October 26, 2014

Why another blog?

I've been blogging at Owl's Cyber Nest for some time, but every once in a while I keep having a great idea for something I want to blog about but I feel like I can't because I'm trying to keep my main blog a friendly place for everyone who I wish would read it- essentially all of my family and friends who might be interested.  However, there are so many things I want to talk about now that just wouldn't fit there for one reason or another.  Therefore, I'm putting up a second blog to talk about those things.  I will probably still mostly post at Owl's Cyber Nest when I feel it is appropriate, but I'll use this blog for subjects upon which I feel more passionately or where I wish to have a place to express myself more openly.  Perhaps in the future I'll merge the two blogs together, but for now as my life is changing very rapidly having them separate will serve better.

No comments:

Post a Comment